Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Looking for Work

About a month ago, the layoff wave finally caught up to me. Everyone at Skyway was gracious, saying repeatedly that they wish they had the money to keep me on board and that they'd really like to bring me back when the economy starts to turn around. But obviously I'm not holding my breath.

Here is my LinkedIn profile, including plenty of recommendations from colleagues and supervisors.

So if you know of or hear about any Eclipse-related positions, either contract or "perm" staff, please keep me in mind. For now I'd really like to try to stay in the Eclipse development world (designing/writing plug-ins and RCP-based applications, mentoring, training) but I'm open to just about anything to involves Java and Eclipse.

1 comment:

Eike Stepper said...

Eric,

I'm very sorry to hear that and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you finding an interesting opportunity soon!

Have you already posted to the eclipse.employment newsgroup?

Cheers
/Eike